Full Visibility of Achivements
is a buzz word. What is in it for a university? Is it a political agenda? Maybe, but that's not the point here.
The many things that are part of "Open Access" enable a barrier free enhanced visibility of achivements of the university today and still in the future:
- Full visibility barrier free! Online at your fingertips without pay barriers.
- Full visibility now! Not only metadata (author, title, abstract, year), but the full text now (not after 12 month embargo period).
- Full visibility easy to retrieve! Documents are well indexed: Use of DOI, URN, cataloged in National Library, Dublin Core, ...
- Full visibility still in the future! The full text guaranteed available also in 100 years and beyond through archiving.
My Blog Entries
Blog Posts by Prof. Scholz on the EASE Journal Blog
Comments and Questions by Prof. Scholz on OASPA's Blog
Comments and Questions by Prof. Scholz on DOAJ's Blog
Comments by Prof. Scholz on COPE's Forum Discussions leading to Forum Discussion Documents
Comments by Prof. Scholz on Scholarly Kitchen
Blog Posts by Prof. Scholz on LinkedIn
My Publications Related to "Open Access"
SCHOLZ, Dieter, 2014.
Publication Options Suitable for Aircraft Design
- Open Access Journals Edited by Members of European Aerospace Organizations.
(4th Symposium on Collaboration in Aircraft Design,
25. to 27.11.2014, Toulouse, France).
Upload: 29 December 2019,
SCHOLZ, Dieter, 2013.
Open Access Publishing in Aerospace – Opportunities and Pitfalls. In:
MELIN, Tomas; KRUS, Petter; VINTERHAV, Emil; ÖVREBÖ, Knut: PROCEEDINGS of the 4th CEAS Conference in Linköping, 2013
(4th CEAS Air & Space Conference, 16. to 19.09.2013, Linköping, Sweden), pp 503-515. ISBN 978-91-7519-519-3,
http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:liu:diva-99581, DocumentID: 236.
Upload: 13 December 2014,
Upload: 03 October 2013,
My Memos Related to "Open Access"
SCHOLZ, Dieter, 2014.
Journal Metrics. Memorandum. Scientific Research Publishing, 2014-12-06.
Upload: 08 December 2014,
Journal: European Science Editing (ESE)
ESE is a Journal "Open Access" after 6 month embargo.
ESE is the journal of
The European Association of Science Editors (EASE).
ESE is a little hidden on the web. Links below should help to promote the journal and to find it easily.
LAST UPDATE: 29 December 2019
AUTHOR: Prof. Dr. Scholz
Prof. Dr. Scholz
Aircraft Design and Systems Group (AERO)
Department of Automotive and Aeronautical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences